GIRL TOYS AGE 11. BIG BOYS TOYS PHOTOS. TODDLER DINOSAUR TOYS
Girl Toys Age 11
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- A particular stage in someone's life
- The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
- The latter part of life or existence; old age
- historic period: an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"
- eleven: the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
- In the United Kingdom, the 11-plus or Eleven plus is an examination administered to some students in their last year of primary education, governing admission to secondary school. The name derives from the age group for secondary entry: 11–12 years.
- eleven: being one more than ten
16 things about me
Tagged by Karen/girl enchanted : ) Here are 16 things about me:
1. I LOVE to have crushes. It started at age three with Rick Springfield, and I've been on a roll ever since...my husband just loves it : P
2. In relation to #1, I've met Davy Jones(of The Monkees) twice...he is not a gentleman : P
3. Labyrinth has been my favorite movie since my parents brought me to see it as a child. I love it so much, my wedding was subtly Labyrinth themed :)
4. My vintage TNT Marlo Flip Barbie, Gypsie, is my favorite thing I own.
5. I HATE clothes! They are so boring...give me toys or jewelry : )
6. 10 is my favorite number and I can be kind of OCD about it. I also can get caught dwelling on the future, and I don't mean tomorrow, I mean 50 years from now. It's ridiculous!
7. Walt Disney World is my favorite vacation.
8. Salem, MA is my favorite place in the world, and I will live there someday. I currently visit each season except fall, when it becomes obnoxiously commercialized and ignorant : P
9. The famous person I most relate to is Stevie Nicks.
10. I kind of think I was Cass Elliot(of The Mamas and The Papas) in a previous life...I decided that when I was eleven.
11. Speaking of past lives, I swear I've owned the same black cat three different times : Alexandra, Madison, and Magenta : )
12. Because I was born so close to Halloween(and it was my actual due date), my family always celebrated accordingly and so it is still my absolute favorite day of the year.
13. My very favorite food is eggplant; but it somehow reminds me of salamanders : P
14. My current favorite song is "Brand New Key" by Melanie; but my all time favorite song is "Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac. My family and friends know it as "my theme".
15. My goals for this summer are to hand feed the hummingbirds in my Mother in Law's garden and to visit one of the last three remaining Howard Johnson's restaurants : )
16. The single most important thing to me in this world is my family. When I was a little girl, I'd fall asleep thinking about living in a secret underground home with my parents, siblings, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins...I'd add my Son, best friend, husband, and his entire family to my list now : D
Museum Shop Manager
11 years at the museum
Describe something interesting or unusual about your work at the Currier:
My job is interesting everyday. We have people from all walks of life come into the museum shop. Most of our visitors are very friendly and they will start a conversation with us. I love hearing where they have traveled from and why they are here in Manchester. My favorite part of my job is finding interesting merchandise to buy for the gift shop and then when we sell it, I love the smile it puts on their faces.
What was your first job?
When I was 10 my mother gave me a Brownie camera that was her brothers. Remember with 110 film and the flash bulbs you inserted into them everytime you took a new picture. Well now I am giving away my age. Well this started the photography bug in me. My fist job was with the company Fotomat. Yes the little booth that you drove up to and dropped off your film and then drove back to pick it up. I loved it because I was able to have discounted processing and film. This was the start of my retail career.
What is hanging on your walls?
I am not a matching curtains and sofa kind of girl. My house is very eclectic. I have framed antique Japanese embroidery. An American eagle tintype, my children’s oil paintings and sculptures and two 8 point deer trophies and a turkey fan. At work I like to be surrounded by my family so I have a few family photos and then I also like to find humor in my job, so I have a few postcards and other printed material that is funny in some way.
If you weren’t a museum shop manager what would you be?
Well if you knew me you would know that I love adventure. If I was to do it all over again, I would be an archeologist and travel the world to explore and figure out our world history and mystery. Since I do not have a degree to go in that field then I would love to be a teacher. I find the world most interesting when you see it through the eyes of a child.
childrens toys wooden
mars attacks hot toys
wooden toys made in america
lord of the rings toys for sale
the night garden toys
hot toys hicks
tag : girl toys age 11 grave digger monster truck corgi yellow