Car travel toys - New toys in 2011
Car Travel Toys
- Journeys, esp. long or exotic ones
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news
- change of location: a movement through space that changes the location of something
- The action of traveling, typically abroad
- (of a device) Designed so as to be sufficiently compact for use on a journey
- the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
TOY CAR TRAFFIC, Old Quarter, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hanoi (Ha N?i) estimated population 6,232,940 (2008), is the capital and second-largest city of Vietnam. Located on the right bank of the Red River, it is 1,760 km (1,090 mi) north of Ho Chi Minh City.
October 2010 will officially mark 1000 years since the establishment of the city. From 1010 until 1802, it was the most important political centre of Vietnam. It was eclipsed by Hu? during the Nguyen Dynasty as the capital of Vietnam, but Hanoi served as the capital of French Indochina from 1902 to 1954. From 1954 to 1976, it was the capital of North Vietnam.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hello Flickr friends. I will be out of town for almost 2 weeks. My mother is having surgery and I am flying back to Pennsylvania to be there for her.I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning (sunday) and as long as everything goes along smooth, I should be flying back to Montana late on October 21st and will catch up with everyone once I get settled back in.
wind up toys uk
hot toys sniper
hot toys hellboy 2
battery operated kids ride on toys
safe children toys
half price toys sale
2011 top toys for kids
best tech toys
tag : car travel toys most wanted for christmas 2011 barbie mattel